Exploring the world with your kids?
Sharing a life of adventure and freedom?
All of the above? We know how you feel. We had all those concerns and more.
In 2017 we had friends who gave up everything to travel the world. We thought they were crazy. But it wasn’t long until we realised that we were the crazy ones.
Fast forward and we’ve now been travelling as a family for 12 months. We’ve shared new experiences together. We’ve shown our kids the world instead of telling them about it and we’ve witnessed them grow in confidence and resourcefulness.
We’re not millionaires, we didn’t win the lottery and we’re not on the run (both questions we’ve been asked)!
So how do we do it?
It’s easier than you think. YOU can do it too and we’re going to show you how.
make the dream a reality
- Flight and Accommodation Hacks
- How to build and Remote Income
- World Schooling
- Creating a Home on the Road
- Health and Safety
- Visas / Residency
- Driving Abroad
- Packing for Worldwide Family Travel
Join the family travel movement
“A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
Maybe you’ve been inspired by photos on instagram and stories on facebook but the reality is overwhelming and daunting and soon enough you slip back to the safety of an ordinary life.
Let us guide you through every step from planning your trip, packing up, keeping safe and healthy, funding your travels, earning an online income and teaching your kids.
Let us guide you to an EXTRAORDINARY life.
HOW TO LONG TERM FAMILY TRAVEL – WHAT’S INCLUDED?
I’m glad you asked! By the end of this course you’ll be ready to start your new life adventure anywhere in the world.
This is a self study course, with each module released every 48 hours to allow you time to work through each module.
MODULE 1: WHY – Building The Foundation For Successful Extended Family Travel
- Uncovering your true motivation for extended family travel
- Understanding the family dynamic and collaborative nature of family travel
- Assessing your priorities
MODULE 2: Where & When – Setting Up The Steps To Take You On Your Journey
- Understanding your Travel Personality
- The key differences between slow, fast and intermittent travel
- Taking Massive Action – committing to your family travel goal
- Create a plan of action to meet the needs of your new work/travel/learn lifestyle
- Time management and productivity tips and tools
MODULE 3: Money Matters – Travel the world for less than it costs to stay at home
- The tricks and hacks of affordable family travel
- The Exchange Economy
- The Dos & Don’ts of managing your money abroad
- Budgeting – making your money go further
MODULE 4: Remote Income: The Ultimate Guide to Earning Online
- Teaching English
- Creating an Online Business / Adapting an Existing Business
- Affiliate Marketing
- Saving / Investing / Trading / Asset Management
- Working in the Travel Industry
MODULE 5: Packing up
- The ins and outs of what and how to pack
- How to ‘pack up’ your old life back home
- What to do when the doubts creep in
MODULE 6: Health and Safety – keeping you and yours safe and well
- Remedies, medications, doctors and vaccinations
- Insurance & Visa requirements
- Exercising and stayingfFit
- Getting around and driving abroad
- Avoiding scams and what to do if things go wrong.
MODULE 7: Schooling
- The legality and requirements of non main stream schooling
- Curriculum, resources and language learning
- Motivating reluctant learners
- Alternative schools
- Socialising: Building friendships on the road
MODULE 8: Making Memories – documenting your awesome adventures
- Journalling and blogging
MODULE 9: Sharing and Connecting
- Social media
- Old friends vs new friends
AWESOME EXTRA BONUSES
- Over 120 slides accompany the video presentations
- 13+ exercises to implement what you’ve learned each week & take action
PRIVATE STUDENT COMMUNITY (£120 value)
Exclusive online community to connect other past and present travel families all over the world. Share advice, tips, tools and inspire one another on your respective journeys.
- Get daily inspiration from other freedom seeking families
- Connect with like-minded traveling families
- Ask us your questions on regular live video calls with relevant experts and experienced travellers
THE FAMILY TRAVEL FORECASTING WORKSHEET (£97 value)
A bespoke spreadsheet fit for the purpose of your travel lifestyle, keeping you financially organised & on track.
- 12 months of income & expense forecasting sheets
- Easy to use (pre-set formulas & functions)
- Easily know your target monthly income
- Break down your bills & expenses and track invoices
THE FAMILY TRAVEL PACKING GUIDE (£24 value)
Everything you need to pack for up to 12 months family travel anywhere!
- Family first aid kit
- All the essential tech
- An editable packing list checklist
- A list of our favourite travel essentials
WORLDSCHOOLING EXPERTS (£199 value)
I wish we’d had this resource when we started!
- The Edventure Ebook all the books, audio books, you tube channels and documentaries you’ll for inquisitive minds on the road
- Boredom Busters – our favourite apps and games
- Editable weekly lesson plan and reward charts
- Alternative schools around the world
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” – Susan Sontag
Yet something was missing.
We wanted adventure instead of monotony, we wanted to spend more quality time with one another rather than snatched moments between work, school and chores. We wanted to show the kids the wider world rather than tell them about it.
We found our better way and now it’s time to share our family travel adventure with you and help and support other families that wish to do the same. The internet is a minefield of over information but with a little bit of guidance it’s easier than you might think!
“Oh the places you’ll go.” – Dr. Seuss
“Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.”
Full Time Family TravelIntroductory offer 80% off
- 4+ 9 Modules of on demand video
- Over 140 pdf presentation slides
- 14 Actionable Downloads
- Bonus: Private Student Community
- Bonus: Family Travel Forecasting Worksheet
- Bonus: Packing Guide
- Bonus: World School Experts resources
AM I REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE COURSE IN A CERTAIN TIMEFRAME?
WHAT FORMAT IS THE COURSE CONTENT DELIVERED IN?
HOW LONG DO I HAVE ACCESS TO THIS COURSE?
ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE COURSE?
WHAT TYPE OF COMPUTER DO I NEED TO HAVE TO COMPLETE THE COURSE?
WHO IS IT FOR?
*Long term is suggested at 6 weeks or more
Top 10 reasons for long term family travel
It has been proven that shared family experiences promote long lasting positive ties and strengthen the family bond. This not only applies to immediate family but wider family as well.
2. MAKING MEMORIES
Unique memories are a gift to all members of the family that will bring joy and connection for many, many years. Many studies have shown how beneficial positive memories are to our overall happiness and wellbeing.
3. ADAPTABLE AND RESILIENT
The ever changing scenarios and situations children are presented with through family travel make children more resilient to change. They are more easily able to adjust their expectations do not become over depended on one thing, routine or person.
4. COURAGEOUS AND CONFIDENT
A myriad of new situations, experiences and adventures are presented in family travel. This builds confidence in children and makes them more likely to enjoy and step up to challenges.
5. PROBLEM SOLVING AND STRATEGIC
Life doesn’t always go according to plan and traveling can definitely be unpredictable. In unexpected situations, kids will see problem solving and strategic thinking in the real world helping them to develop their own independent thinking.
6. SOCIAL SKILLS
Family Travel is as much as seeing new destinations as meeting new people and making new friends. The need for kids to communicate and often overcome language barriers builds develops social interaction far more than the playground will do.
7. HITTING PAUSE
If you’ve ever thought ‘Where did that week go?’ Routine is the time thief you are looking for. Unique and memorable events slow life down enabling you to focus and enjoy each moment.
8. LEARNING THROUGH EXPERIENCE
Kids that travel can experience firsthand things they might have learned about in school or at home, whether that’s a culture, a food, a historic place. The world around them provides countless engaging learning opportunities for inquisitive minds.
9. CHEAPER THAN HOLIDAYING
One of the best things about long term traveling is the ability to save money when compared to holidaying. By combining your every day living expenses with travelling you are able to travel longer, further and harder than you may have done on a traditional holiday.
Re-shaping your child’s world view and giving them the chance to make their own first hand observations and feelings on a destination, experience or situation brings a new found level of appreciation way beyond the latest toy or fade.